Friday, December 08, 2006

Friday Feast

Appetizer:
Which language would you like to learn and why?
I think it would be Spainish because my two oldest daughters are taking it in high school and i would like to be able to know what they are saying and be able to talk to them.

Soup:
What is the funniest thing you've heard or read so far this week?
We were listening to Snoopy's Christmas CD yesterday and a little boy i watch said one of the songs were scary b/c they were oooohing. He said it was a Halloween song instead of Christmas.

Salad:
Which movie was so bad you couldn't watch the whole thing?
Ransom. Did not like that movie at all.

Main Course:
If there were a holiday in your honour that didn't use your actual name
what would the day be called?
National mom's day off.

Dessert:
Name one movie that is coming out soon that you would like to see.
There are several that i would like to see but i think i would choose Night in the Museum. Looks really funny.

5 comments:

Wystful1 said...

We served the same dessert. Quite a favorite recipe to be sure!!!

Mine's at the table.

Anonymous said...

That is GREAT that you want to learn a language with your daughters! :)

Melli said...

I think the government should get to work straight away on your holiday! I use Mother's Day for it right now... but we could certainly use another one -- Maybe in December!

Ramblins of a middle-aged goddess said...

Good day off for Mothers...I always wanted one of those!! I also want to see that movie..I forgot about it. There are always movies that I WANT to see but do not get to see them so I just put them on Netflix..I will see them someday!! Hope your snow is melting some. Love MOM

Heart of Rachel said...

Hi! I just posted my very first Friday's Feast.

Same here, I'm also interested in learning Spanish.

I really love the idea of National mom's day off.

Rach