Thursday, March 08, 2007

Friday Feast

Appetizer
What is your usual bedtime? Do you like that, or would you rather it be different?
My usual bedtime is 10:00. Yes i do like that bed time. If i go to bed any sooner i wake up way too early in the morning.

Soup
When it comes to advice, do you give more or receive more?
I depends what the advice is about. If it is about the kids i watch i have no problem helping out the parents with their issues. On other subjects i may not be so knowledgeable in i won't offer too much advice.

Salad
Describe a memorable meal you've had.
I would have to say the first time i went to a restaurant that threw the rolls at you. Can't remember the name of the restaurant but i remember it was quite different but fun.

Main Course
Name a work of fiction that affected the way you think about something.
I liked reading the Left Behind series. It got me thinking about how we need to spread the gospel of Christ to all we can.

Dessert
What is your favorite type of fruit juice?
Welchs white grape juice is the best!!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

threw the rolls on u? that sounds cool!hehehe!

Unknown said...

white grape juice makes me feel grown up. I enjoyed the left behind series as well. What a nice feast..I have heard of that restaurant as well

ribbiticus said...

my friends also recommend the left behind series...happy feasting! come see my spread! ;)

Raggedy said...

Catching thrown rolls sounds fun!
Great Friday Feast!
My feast is served.
Have a wonderful day!
TGIF
*^_^
(=':'=)
(")_ (")Š
Raggedy

Melli said...

Holy COW! I can honestly say I've NEVER been in a restaurant where they THROUGH the rolls at me! Although... at the Japanese Steak House the chef DID throw some chicken and shrimp my way! LOL! Sounds like a FUN experience!