Sunday, August 30, 2009

happy sweet 16 Katie


Today is our youngest daughter's sweet 16th birthday. She had a surprise party yesterday at her friends' house and today we are celebrating her day first at church at the potluck and then we are going to Olive Garden....one of our favorite places to eat for dinner. Love their peach tea.
This is one of my absolute favorite pictures of Katie when she was little. She loved to carry around a washcloth and chew on it. Love her big blue eyes and button nose in this picture. Wish they didn't have to grow up so quickly.
Happy Birthday Katie. Love you!!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

Swappin' Spoons said...

Love the picture as well!!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY Katie!!

Baba said...

Hi Julie, I am sorry I missed Katie's 16th birthday ..my granddaughter Hallie was 16 this past June ..she is into horses and shows and is a good jumper...

Katie's picture is precious..I hate to see them grow up so fast right before our eyes..I saw your mom at Curves the other day... she looks good and busy making purses..I ordered a black and white one from her.
Enjoy your night.. hugs, Barb