Friday, May 18, 2007

Friday Feast #144

Appetizer
List 3 emotions you experienced this week.
Happiness-happy that my kids are almost done with school.
Sad-my daughter just turned 18. Not sad that she is that age now,just sad that time goes by soooo quickly.
Joyful-The weather has been so nice it is wonderful just to spend time outside and enjoy spring

Soup
Name a car you’d love to have.





This one would be nice:)








Salad
Describe your typical morning routine.
Get up about 6 take a shower,spend some time alone, get the kids up about 7 for school, send them off about 8 and start my day with the daycare kids.

Main Course
Have you ever emailed someone famous? If so, who, and what did you say to them? Did they reply?
No I haven't.

Dessert
Do you listen to podcasts? If so, which ones?
No again :P

5 comments:

Ramblins of a middle-aged goddess said...

Well these are easy questions this morning. Looks like it will not take me long!! I just got home from curves so need to get my FEAST up!! Yours is good but sweet and short!! Love MOM

Anonymous said...

Ohhh I like your soup!

Great feast...mine is up!

Anonymous said...

wow, love the car you chose!!

Annie said...

I enjoyed your feast!
Blessings~
♥~annie
My Life as Annie!

Alice said...

Oooooo... what a beautiful car! Very nice feast. Happy weekend! :)