1. Do you feel that children these days are disciplined enough?
No, I don't think they are disciplined enough. Kids these days get away with way too much.
2. What are your thoughts about the "time out chair?"
It serves its purpose but there are times when a child needs more discipline than the time out chair.
3. When YOU were a child, what form of discipline did your parents use most often?
We did get spankings as children.
4. Did your parents have to constantly remind you of the guidelines they set for you, or did they just have to LOOK at you as a "gentle" reminder?
Usually just a gentle reminder:)
5. What are your thoughts about screaming kids in public places?
I think the parent should take the child out of the store or wherever they are at the time and deal with the problem they are having
6. What do you feel is the BIGGEST mistake parents make when it comes to disciplining children?
Children are not respectful of adults any more. Parents think that they can be "friends" with their children when they need to be the parent and teach the children what is right and wrong.