Friday, April 25, 2008

Random......

Not much news here at our house. Just keeping busy as usual. The kids had some days off from school this week which was nice for me(extra hands to help). I had a couple of appointments this week so they helped out a lot. Today the kids are all back in school. They only have 3-4 weeks left until summer break. Can't believe how fast the school year goes.
We are anxiously awaiting the birth of a new baby. One of my daycare moms is due any time now. They are having a girl and she will probably be induced on Sunday if she doesn't have her earlier. I love to hold newborns. They are so sweet.
This is prom weekend but none of my girls are going. Not jr.-srs. yet and not dating anyone that is. That is fine with us. Less expense for dresses and pictures and all.:)
I have this weekend off. Am sooooo excited. I don't get too many weekends free. I am going to go get my haircut and we have a meeting to go to on Saturday night but that is all the plans I have for the weekend. Will probably just clean the house and relax the rest of the time. I may even have time to read some this weekend. Wow that would be nice.Hope you all enjoy your weekend.

1 comment:

Ramblins of a middle-aged goddess said...

Hello!! Just dropping by some sites and saw that you had posted!! Hope you are feeling okay today. i am..I think..smile.
Love MOM