Tuesday, May 06, 2008

flip flop test




What Your Flip Flops Say About You



You are super laid back and peaceful. Not much disturbs you.

You're content with what you have in life, and you can't stand feeling worked up.



A lot of good things tend to come your way in life...

You're not too busy or stressed to let an opportunity pass you by.



Your ideal warm weather place: Hawaii



Just had to do this quiz:) I don't wear flipflops much but our daughter has every pair that Old Navy makes I think. Love this Ideal warm weather place.Would love to visit Hawaii sometime.

2 comments:

Talk..to..Grams said...

You can't help but be a little vain... it's hard when you're so good looking!
You love being the center of attention, and people love giving you attention.

Your personality is outrageous, and you do what it takes to stand out.
You have superstar appeal, even if you aren't a celebrity (yet).

Your ideal warm weather place: Los Angeles

I love doing these things!! I picked the flip flops with the stars in them! I don't wear flip flops!! My grand kids do!! This was fun!! Love and hugs, Grams

Ramblins of a middle-aged goddess said...

This fits you perfectly!! love MOM