Friday, May 16, 2008

Friday Feast

Appetizer

What is the nearest big city to your home?
Chicago


Soup

On a scale of 1-10 with 10 being highest, how well do you keep secrets?
I would say 8-9.


Salad

Describe your hair (color, texture, length).
Auburn with a few highlights. Shorter length and thick texture.

Main Course

What kind of driver are you? Courteous? Aggressive? Slow?
I think I am a good driver-not aggressive unless you are too close to my car.:)
Not a slow driver but I am not a "speed racer"

Dessert

When was the last time you had a really bad week?
This last week was not a great week-I was sick and we had a few other things going on too. This week is much better.

3 comments:

Judy Thomas said...

Happy Friday, Jules. I'm sorry to hear you weren't well last week. Here's hoping the upcoming week is a lot better!

Have a great weekend.

Linda said...

Yummy feast!! Glad to hear you are feeling better.

Flip Flop Floozie said...

Hope that things are shaping up for you today!! just hand in there!!
Love MOM