Friday, May 16, 2008

Friday Feast

Appetizer

What is the nearest big city to your home?
Chicago


Soup

On a scale of 1-10 with 10 being highest, how well do you keep secrets?
I would say 8-9.


Salad

Describe your hair (color, texture, length).
Auburn with a few highlights. Shorter length and thick texture.

Main Course

What kind of driver are you? Courteous? Aggressive? Slow?
I think I am a good driver-not aggressive unless you are too close to my car.:)
Not a slow driver but I am not a "speed racer"

Dessert

When was the last time you had a really bad week?
This last week was not a great week-I was sick and we had a few other things going on too. This week is much better.

3 comments:

Judy said...

Happy Friday, Jules. I'm sorry to hear you weren't well last week. Here's hoping the upcoming week is a lot better!

Have a great weekend.

Linda said...

Yummy feast!! Glad to hear you are feeling better.

Ramblins of a middle-aged goddess said...

Hope that things are shaping up for you today!! just hand in there!!
Love MOM