Saturday, August 30, 2008

happy 15th birthday Katie

 

Today is our youngest daughter's birthday. Can't believe she is turning 15 already. Seems like it was just yesterday that we were bringing her home from the hospital.
We are going to have a birthday breakfast with the family since dad has to work tonight, then we are going to have a birthday dinner with some of her friends.

Other news.....we took our oldest daughter to college yesterday. She is so excited about starting.We went around with her yesterday getting all the paperwork and pictures and all the audition times she needed. She has four roommates and hopefully has all the things she needs to start her semester. I would have pictures up to show you her room and all....but the memory card we used in the camera won't let me download them since we used my daughter's camera and not mine. So will have to get a disc made and then post them.

Have a great labor day weekend everyone. I know I am going to enjoy it. I have a four day weekend and am going to make the best of it. :)
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Ramblins of a middle-aged goddess said...

Hello!! Nice to see Katie's picture today!! I had a time trying to find her a decent birthday ecard to send. Finally did and sent it to her email address...Hope you all have a fun day..Love MOM