Friday, April 20, 2007



Appetizer

What is your favorite kind of bread?
I love bread of all kinds but i think my favorite is banana bread right after it is baked. Yum!!!

Soup
When was the last time you bought a new pillow?
Two weeks ago.

Salad
Approximately how many hours per week do you spend surfing the ‘net?
Don't know an exact number but i know it is way too many.


Main Course

What’s the highest you remember your temperature being?
Probably 102

Dessert
Fill in the blanks: When I watch a sad movie I cry

3 comments:

Annie said...

Sad movies make me cry to, but I still love them... like steel magnolias, beaches, and a walk to remember!
I enjoyed your feast!
Blessings~
♥ Annie
My Life as Annie!

Hootin Anni said...

I am just literally drooling here!!! Banana bread...warm from the oven, slathered in soft butter. Oh yum!!!

Send all leftovers to Hootin' Anni's!!!

Ramblins of a middle-aged goddess said...

When you were 18 months old and were so sick your temperature went almost to 106!! The nurses had you packed in ice. I know that you don't remember it but your dad and I do and will always remember it!! Love MOM