Sunday, August 12, 2007

Doing the happy dance: )


Yeah!!!! We got our new washer yesterday!!!! I am so excited.I am actually looking forward to doing the first load of laundry in my new washer!!!!
It is not a fancy washer,but it will get the job done,and I am sooooo glad we got it b4 the kids went back to school this week b/c that is when my laundry really starts to pile up with school clothes. It's always "Mom, I need this washed b4 tomorrow" and they tell me at 10:00 at night. That ever happened to any of you???? It happens here all the time. The girls usually do their own laundry but I think Mom will be watching closer now to the laundry for a while since this is a brand new washer. :) It's mom's "new toy".
Gotta very busy day today. Have to work and have an interview at 2:00 this afternoon. In August is when it seems we tend to get more calls for people needing daycare. Don't really know why but it has happened like that for the past couple of years. Oh well.
Hope everyone enjoys their Sunday. Stay cool.

2 comments:

Talk..to..Grams said...

Hi, I have a sweet award for you over at my blog!!

wooo hooo! If the laundry gets backed up things can get tense!!
So I am happy for you!

Heart of Rachel said...

Congrats on your new washer. I'm glad you're happy with your "new toy".