Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Please pray

Just found out that one of our daughter's friends were in a serious accident this afternoon and her mom passed away. Please keep their family in prayer. The daughter was in the car with her mom. The girl is only 15years old. The daughter's name is Katie Beguin.
Don't know much details right now but our middle daughter is very upset right now and we just are in shock.
Thank you in advance for prayers.
**Just found out the daughter was driving and just got her permit so she is REALLY going to need prayers right now. My heart goes out to this family. Please pray for Katie and her family.

5 comments:

Heart of Rachel said...

I'm very sorry to hear that. I will pray for Katie and her family.

Ramblins of a middle-aged goddess said...

Do I know this little girl? Whose friend is it....Katie's friend? I am so sorry to hear about the mom. This is awful. Let me know what happens. love MOM

Talk..to..Grams said...

Oh my. I was so sorry to read this.Katie well need our prayers for sure.
This is terrible. No wonder you all are in shock.
I will be praying for her family and yours. too. Love you,Grams

Connie Barris said...

Grams sent me over... to pray.. so Please know I will be praying for this family... and for you as their friends...

I know there are no words.. but I'm sorry...

Talk..to..Grams said...

Julie, I sure hope it was ok to tell Connie about Katie. I have had this on my mind and heart all day.
Connie is a real prayer warrior and I felt like the more praying for this family the better, and for your family, too.

When I told my daughter Kelly she was shocked,too. She felt sooo bad for the daughter losing her Mom and then being the driver. It is just so sad.
Love and Prayers Grams