Sunday, August 12, 2007

Nice Matters Award






My friend Carolyn at Talk to Grams gave me this award. She is such a sweet person and I really enjoy visiting her blog.Thanks so much.

More information on this award

"This award is for those bloggers who are nice people; good blog friends and those who inspire good feelings and inspiration. Also for those who are a positive influence on our blogging world. Once you've been awarded please pass it on to others who you feel are deserving of this award."

I pass this award on to

Sandy at Flip Flop Floozie

Jennifer at Happy at Home

Rachel at Heart of Rachel

3 comments:

Ramblins of a middle-aged goddess said...

hanks so much!! This is my second one!! I did not know that i was so NICE!! WOW!! I love this award!! I am also so happy about your new washer and the cars!! Isn't God good for setting all of this up for you guys? I just got home from Women of Faith so I guess this is why I have missed all of your good news!! i am just really tired and need to get to bed. Thanks again for thinking of me..love and miss ya all..Love MOM

Jennifer said...

You are so sweet, Julie!! Thank you!!! :) (((HUGS))) I'm really honored that you thought of me!! :)

Heart of Rachel said...

Thank you Julie for another wonderful award. I really appreciate it. Such an inspiring way to start my week.