Friday, March 21, 2008

friday feast # 184

Appetizer

Given the choice, would you prefer to live in the country or in the city?
Definitely in the country away from all the city life. I love the country.

Soup

Who is the cutest kid you know?
Not a fair question. It needs to be the cutest kids I know because all my kids are the cutest kids around.

Salad

Fill in the blank: I couldn’t believe it when I heard ___________.

I couldn't believe it when I heard it was suppose to snow today.
I am so ready for snow to be gone!!!!

Main Course


If you could star in a commercial for one of your favorite products, which one would you want to advertise?
I would be in a commercial for Bath and Body works Love that stuff.


Dessert


What type(s) of vitamins and/or supplements do you take on a regular basis?
One a day for women.

3 comments:

Linda said...

I thought the soup was really a silly question. Everyone thinks their kids or grandkids are the cutest. I sure do!!!
And, they really are!!

Ramblins of a middle-aged goddess said...

More snow! WOW!! I also would not pick one cutest kid...because I have so many of them..not a fair question. I am dying my hair right now. Hope it turns out okay. Great day here sorry that you have more snow coming. that is about enough for now. Yesterday was the first day of Spring. The snow should know that don't ya think? love MOM

Michelle Quinno said...

Do you live near me? I'm sick to death of snow.

BB&W has the wallflowers on sale for $6. I'm going today!!