Sunday, March 09, 2008

We have cabinets!!




































We almost have our kitchen back now. We do have cabinets,but now I have to decide where to put everything. That is the hard part. Today my hubby is putting in the plumbing for the sink and will wire for the lights so we can see :). At least I can cook dinners in there now. We have to finish up the drywall and sand then I get to paint and put up the border. Hopefully, this week we will be able to show you the completed project. With both of us working full time it is difficult to get all this done quickly,but I really like the way it is coming together!!!
Thanks Dad sooooo much for coming and putting in our new cabinets for us!!!!!
By the way, the 2nd picture where there is a space between cabinets is where my future dishwasher is going.*smile*

1 comment:

Talk..to..Grams said...

Ooohhh! How beautiful your cabinets look!!! I love them! I bet your are so happy to get things back to mormal almost! It is almost 70 here today and this feels so good!! Love and hugs Grams