Friday, March 28, 2008

Spring Break

Well, the kids spring break is almost to an end and they have had a good week. Our youngest daughter is at her aunt's house having fun and getting spoiled. Our middle daughter has been gone since yesterday. Spending time with her boyfriend and his family. Everyone else is here and it has been unusually quiet. Not sure if I like that or not. I am used to a busy noisy house.
Today our oldest daughter is taking our dog to the beauty shop,as we call it, to get groomed and bathed. It takes 3 hours for them to get her beautiful,so Brie made an eye appointment while she is waiting for the dog.
I am working today but only 3 kids today. Not bad for spring break. It snowed again yesterday. My son told me it was snowing and I said don't say that-that is a bad word haha:) I am sick of snow and would love to see some warm weather here soon!!!! We got about an inch so maybe it will melt off today.
At least the birds are singing and I did see a robin yesterday so that is a good sign for spring,right? :)
Hope you all have a great weekend.

1 comment:

Ramblins of a middle-aged goddess said...

When we came back I saw Robins in Illinois!! We do not see them much here..why I don't know.
We have a lot of cardinals though..maybe it gets too hot for Robins!! smile...
Glad to hear that you had a good week..now back to the regular world.
I am better today..love mom