Friday, June 27, 2008

Friday Feast # 195

Appetizer

What is the weather like today where you live?
Today it is suppose to be hot and maybe rain.


Soup

On a scale of 1-10 with 10 being highest, how career-minded are you?
I'd say about 7-8. I run my own business and have for several years now.



Salad


What type of window coverings do you have in your home? Blinds, curtains, shutters, etc.?
I have curtains and some blinds.


Main Course

Name something that instantly cheers you up.
A day I can spend with my family doing something fun.


Dessert

How many times do you hit the snooze button on a typical morning?

I usually don't since I am a morning person. :)

2 comments:

Carol said...

Happy Friday! Enjoy the weekend with the family.

Flip Flop Floozie said...

Just like your dad..who needs an alarm. It would be ME..i love love love to sleep...Love MOM