Monday, February 16, 2009

men's dessert contest




This is the finished project of my hubby's entry for the dessert contest. I think he did a great job on it. He spent quite a long time preparing it and taking time to make it look good. We had an issue with the first round. He was impatient and tried to cut the cake w/o cooling but we recovered it and he ended up getting 2nd place. Can you believe that brownies won first????? I was shocked but it was all for fun and his dessert was very good!!!!!!!!!
His reward was this Awesome ribbon. I was very proud of him and his accomplishment.

1 comment:

Ramblins of a middle-aged goddess said...

Looks just wonderful to me and it looks like it should have received 1st place for all that work and effort..BROWNIES won instead!! Wow!! That is incredible!! Bet you had a great time..how fun. We have a great valentine's weekend.