Thursday, July 30, 2009

On the road to recovery

Am feeling much better this week. Every day is better than the last. This surgery is much different than the ones I've had before. I felt better a few hours after surgery. I know that sounds weird but I was only sore and not much more.
I am only allowed to lift up to 25 lbs. right now and that is difficult to remember b/c of feeling so well. I am being good though. Just doing little jobs around the house and having everyone else help. Am back to work too. Am glad I don't have too many little ones to carry around all day. That would be tough. Also glad the girls are home to help with everything. They have been a great help to me during this (and hubby has helped a lot too, in case he reads this hehe)

1 comment:

Ramblins of a middle-aged goddess said...

I knew that you would get better quickly..Modern medicine and surgery is such a great thing. Thanks for letting me know about the rest today.'
Love MOM