1. Which holidays (if any) do you consider more as a day off from work, than anything else?They are all a day off to me because i work in my home and any day i don't have people coming in the door for babysitting is a day off:)
2. Which 3 holidays are most celebrated in your family?Christmas, Thanksgiving, Valentine's day.
3. Do you have an organized filing system at home?Yes.
4. Do you clip coupons for groceries? If so, do you remember to use them? If not, why?I don't clip coupons as much as I used to probably because we don't get the paper any more and there isn't that many coupons that come in the mail.
5. How many magazines do you subscribe to? 0
6. Do you play any computer games on a regular basis? If so, which is your favorite, and why?Yes. I love computer games. I go to Miniclips, Grab.com, Shockwave or whatever site i can find that has new games. yes i am a computer junkie:)
7. Have you watched any movies worth recommending, lately?I watched Tristan and Isolde. It is in the medieval times where these two fall in love but are not able to see each other b/c of imperial politics. Very good movie..