Monday, September 11, 2006

monday madness

1. How long have you been blogging? I've been blogging since April of this year and am very addicted to it now.:)
2. How many times have you taken a break from blogging?None yet. Just don't post every day b/c some days i can't think of what to write.
3. How long is the longest you've gone, so far, without posting on your blog?Usually just a day or two. I like to try to keep current that is why i do the Monday madness, Thursday thirteen and saturday photo hunt. Gives me something to post about.
4. How many fellow bloggers do you keep in touch with, through your blogs, on a regular basis?Right now only about 4-5.
5. Have you ever met, in person, a blogger on your blogroll?Actually yes,but not sure if mine counts since one of the ones on my blogroll is my mom.:)
6. How often do you update/change the 'extra' stuff on your blog?I like to change things and add things but don't do it that often. I really like the blinkies.
7. Do you think you'll be blogging for years to come?Not sure...hopefully will.

No comments: