Sunday, September 17, 2006

Our weekend



My Hubby,Dad and daughter and other daughter's boyfriend went to a cubs game on Saturday and this is how close to the field they were.They had a great time!!!!! They got to eat at Grand Central Station after riding the train to Chicago. The weather was beautiful and the Cubs won!!!!!!! What a great present for my Dad who has been a Cub fan since i can remember.My daughter even got her picture put on the Cubs website for the fan photos with our middle daughter's boyfriend. I'd say their day was perfect.

The rest of us left at the house got to go to the mall and shop for homecoming dresses for our freshman and senior girls. We had a ball. The only one that didn't like the day that much was our 6 year old son. He was very good though and got to pick out a toy at KB toys for being so good. Today, if the rain holds off, we are going to watch my oldest daughter march in a parade and then go to the apple orchard. We're praying for another nice day. The weather has been perfect since my parents came to visit.

2 comments:

Ramblins of a middle-aged goddess said...

Let me be the FIRST to comment!! Yeap we did have a FUN day and YES so did the guys and Miss KATES!! So glad that they had a good day and the CUBS won!! Love MOM

Anonymous said...

Sounds like y'all had a great weekend!