Monday, September 18, 2006

monday madness

1. How do you eat an oreo cookie? (from tricia) I take the cookie apart and eat the white middle first then eat the cookie part.
2. How long does it take you to eat lunch?about 15 minutes if i get a chance to sit down and eat.My lunch is in the middle of feeding kids and getting them down for naps.
3. Caffeine or decaf? Decaf...defintely. I am allergic to caffeine.
4. Chicken or beef? Prefer chicken b/c it is better for you. We also use ground turkey instead of beef.
5. Pen or pencil? Pen
6. Autumn or spring?Autumn...it is my most favorite time of the year!!!!1
7. Baseball or basketball? Baseball
8. 'Survivor' or 'The Amazing Race?'Don't watch either one but if i had to choose i'd guess i would pick survivor.
9. Come up with one question I can ask our Monday Madness participants in the weeks to come. How do you spend Christmas?

6 comments:

Jane said...

Great list. I have already visited "Flip Flop" and caught up with all your fun. I know you are enjoying having your parents visiting you.

Anonymous said...

Hi! Happy Monday! Nice question. It would be nice to know how others spend Christmas with their loved ones. :)

Anonymous said...

You beat me today...looks like I will not get to do a MONDAY MEMORY!! Too busy but will get back in the swing of things NEXT week...We are having fun..thanks for putting up with us!! Love MOM

Trista @ Trista Ree Creates said...

Great MM. I too barely have time for lunch on most days. Sometimes I even forget, of course, I don't have as good of an excuse as you, being that I am only juggling one 9mo. hehehe Thanks for the visit!

Karen & Rick said...

Hi Julie!
Thanks for your visit to my MM post last week. I love your anniversary ticker!

Nat said...

Thank you for the question, Julie. And thanks for playing Monday Madness. I don't get around nearly as much as I'd like to, to visit our participants' blogs. Have a great week! =) ~Otto