Friday, January 05, 2007

Friday Feast # 125

Appetizer
Which celebrity (or celebrities) do you think will make headlines this year.
Let's see....Right now it is Donald Trump and Rosie O'Donnell. Probably Brittany,Paris Hilton. The list could go on but I don't really follow the celebrities that close.

Soup
They say that good things come in small packages, What is something little that you think is great?
Hugs from my kids. I also liked when they were smaller, they would make things at school and wrap them up to give to us. Those were the best gifts ever.

Salad
Name a song that makes you want to dance
Any of the motown songs. R-E-S-P-E-C-T,Blues Brothers songs. I love music!!!!

Main Course
What is your favorite font?
Comic Sans and Georgia.

Dessert
If you were to write a do-it- yourself article,what would it be about?
How to teach a teenager to keep their room clean.:)

9 comments:

Just D said...

Does your dessert mean that it's something you've been able to do? Cuz I could sure use a book like that! My feast is served too.

Hootin Anni said...

LOL....I really like your dessert. If you could write that down for moms of teens, I'm sure you could sell it and make a fortune!! LOL

Do drop by and taste my gravy and chitlins I've served this week.

Happy Friday Julie

Judy said...

I could use that DIY article too... periodically our youngest will "clean" her room, but it doesn't seem to last. Right now she has about a dozen bags of stuff she's cleaned out of her room yesterday... and it's only an 11x11 room!!! We'll see how long it lasts :-)

Paperback Writer said...

Great feast!

Anonymous said...

Great feast!!

Hugs from kids, well hugs in general, are great :)

If you ever write that do-it-yourself article on teaching a teen to clean his room, I'll definitely read it in about 13 years!! Haha.

Thanks for visiting me!

Unknown said...

Oh, I ate myself full. Thanks for serving this *yummy* feast!
San

P.S.: It is served a little late, but please nibble my feast - Thanks a lot =)

Ramblins of a middle-aged goddess said...

Great menu!! Now if it would just all work out. Mine is up too.
Love MOM

Anonymous said...

Ha-good luck with your dessert! :)

Sonny said...

Thanks for dinner =)
My feast is up too, a little late this time, but finally.

Big Hugs from Germany,
with Love,
Sonny

Sweet like Kitty

P.S.:I start my weight-loosing-program on monday and you can help by commenting on my blog...