Monday, January 22, 2007

Monday Madness

1.What song gives you the most holiday cheer?
I have lots of Christmas songs that i like and play often.... I like Jingle Bell Rock, The Christmas song, I saw mommy kissing Santa Clause...too many to mention

2. Who is the hardest person to shop for on your holiday list?
I'd say my husband. He always says he doesn't want anything b/c we focus more on the kids and what they want.

3.When do you start your holiday shopping?
Depends when the money comes in:)

4.What food or drink do you like when it is cold outside?(Recipes and recomendations,please)
Hot Cocoa and marshmallows, coffee or hot tea. We make lots of soups when it is cold too. Broccoli cheese soup, Chili and crackers, Potato soup or chicken noodle.

5.What do you do to get rid of a cold or flu?
Not much you can do for a cold... Just take some cold medicine and wrap up in a blanket and enjoy some peace and quiet....I wish!!:) The cold medicine part i can do.

6.Do you have a favorite game show announcer?
i guess it would have to be Bob Barker...He has been around for so long and we love watching the Price is Right.

5 comments:

Shelby said...

Thanks for the visit this morning - hope your start to the week is grand :)

Unknown said...

Thanks for stopping by. I was inspired by your chili answer and am making some for dinner tonight. It's a dreary day here--perfect for hearty chili!

Ramblins of a middle-aged goddess said...

It is a dreary and rainy day here too but could not let it get me down!! I would not do well living where it was this way everyday!! Good answers...but why do they have holiday questions? Isn't that over with now??? Hope you guys are okay with all that SNOW!!
Take care..Love MOM

Heart of Rachel said...

Hot cocoa and marshmallows sound perfect during cold weather.

Have a good week ahead. Mine is up too.

DawnK said...

Great answers. I think some hot chocolate would taste really good right now!