Monday, February 05, 2007

No School Today

Woke up this morning to check out the news and I was shocked to see that the kids have no school today due to the freezing temperatures. It is -13 degrees right now and not suppose to get much warmer. I was so shocked that the kids were not going b/c their school district does not close unless it is really bad outside. If their principal can get out of his driveway they have school.
I took today off from work b/c of being on cough medicine with codeine. I didn't want to watch kids and fall asleep half way through the day. That would not be good. Now that I have my kids home all day with me it is turning out to be a better day after all. Now i don't have to worry about them being out in the cold and don't have to worry who is going to pick them up since i was sick.

1 comment:

Ramblins of a middle-aged goddess said...

I am so glad that you got to be home with out babysitting kids. But now tomorrow what will you do? Are you feeling any better. Your dad went to work with a sore throat and I have been cleaning the Hurricane most of the afternoon. It is in the 50's here a LOT warmer than there. Love MOM