Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Christmas day



We had a really nice Christmas,but.......we were very cold. Our furnace stopped working on us. It was the igniter that went out. My hubby had a friend of his come over to find out what it was. Well, we had to manually start it yesterday b/c we didn't want to pay double or triple because of Christmas. So, we made it through the day and today he called a guy about the part we needed. Well, come to find out my hubby knew the guy from a couple of years ago-he put in installation for him,and he usually doesn't sell parts to anyone anymore but he told hubby to come on over and get the part we needed. Thank you Lord!!! That saved us money and traveling time to get the part. Now we are toasty warm and enjoying the day much better now that we are warm.
Hope you all had a very Merry Christmas and got what you wanted.

1 comment:

Ramblins of a middle-aged goddess said...

We had a grand Christmas. i just missed all of our family this year more than usual for some reason. I got so many nice things!! You saw my snowman nativity on my blog. Becky got me that. i got a new camera..another Sony; clothes; Bath and Body and well I just really blessed.
Love MOM