Sunday, December 23, 2007

good movie



We went to see this movie this afternoon. Great movie. Definitely a chick flick. I went with my girls and a friend of theirs today,and we had fun.The boys went to see National Treasure. I wanted to see that one too but really wanted to see PS I Love You. If you do go see it, take kleenex with you because you will need it. I definitely would recommend this movie if you are looking for a good Christmas movie to see. Can't tell you a lot about it-don't want to give it away:)

1 comment:

Ramblins of a middle-aged goddess said...

We went to see National Treasury Friday night and really liked it. Took Madison and Garrett to see Alvin and the Chipmunks yesterday!! it was really cute. I will put this movie in my netflix. Hope that you are all having a grand holiday!! We really miss you all here. Love mom