Sunday, December 23, 2007

good movie



We went to see this movie this afternoon. Great movie. Definitely a chick flick. I went with my girls and a friend of theirs today,and we had fun.The boys went to see National Treasure. I wanted to see that one too but really wanted to see PS I Love You. If you do go see it, take kleenex with you because you will need it. I definitely would recommend this movie if you are looking for a good Christmas movie to see. Can't tell you a lot about it-don't want to give it away:)

1 comment:

Flip Flop Floozie said...

We went to see National Treasury Friday night and really liked it. Took Madison and Garrett to see Alvin and the Chipmunks yesterday!! it was really cute. I will put this movie in my netflix. Hope that you are all having a grand holiday!! We really miss you all here. Love mom