Sunday, December 02, 2007

Ice storm

We had a fun day yesterday. We had to go to a CPR class for the day and while we were there it started to snow and then sleet. After the class we took about 15 minutes trying to get the ice off the side of the van. Then we had to go rescue our kids b/c the car they were using was broke down at a gas station in town. Got that car going and then had to get our dog picked up from the groomers. She looked so cute. They put Christmas bows in her hair. Our youngest daughter was suppose to go to her Holiday Jazz showcase but it was cancelled due to the weather. They will have it today if the weather is ok. Am glad they cancelled it though b/c she is really run down from all the practices this last week. We went to the show on Friday evening and really enjoyed it.
After finally getting home after driving about 50 on the highway we got chili fixings and movies and stayed home the rest of the evening. I think the ice is melting some outside now. Hope you all are keeping warm this weekend.




3 comments:

Hootin Anni said...

I just was at Sandy's blog and when I clicked to submit my comment I saw that you had re-done your blog background....LOVE the icy blue theme here!!! Very pretty.

Talk..to..Grams said...

This is so beautiful!! I love your new look!! I just did the What Holiday are you meme and I was Easter!! I linked you to my blog on that... This was fun!! we were suppose to get really bad weather but it went North of us!! I hate ice!! Love and Hugs Grams

Ramblins of a middle-aged goddess said...

Hey!! I got your comment just fine!! I like your pretty background..very nice and Christmasy!! I love mine that Hootin' Anni did for me!! She is good if you need any help!! Also Melli would help you too!!
As i told you in my email it was 85 here today and we have the fans on and the windows open!! SMILE!!
Love Mom