Monday, August 07, 2006

monday madness

1. Are you working on any big projects around your house right now?
We are suppose to be painting the house but it got put off b/c hubby had to work during vacation:(

2. If so, tell us about it; if not, do you have any plans to do so in the near future?Plan on painting asap:)

3. How do you generally pay for merchandise at your local store? Debit, credit, check, or cash?
Cash or debit sometimes checks. It depends

4. Which month of the year seems to go by the fastest?
I don't know which month goes faster but this year the summer has flown by.

5. Which day of the week seems to go by the fastest?
Saturday b/c i like to get caught up on my laundry cleaning etc. on Saturdays and it goes by too quickly.

6. Have you taken up any new hobbies lately?no. Just keeping up with the family and housework and everyone's schedule is my hobby right now:)

1 comment:

rena said...

Sunday's go the fastest for me...cause it's the day before Monday - blah! Except this Monday is a holiday here. Projects in the house? Hahahaha..too funny..I'm laughing cause I"ve had partially painted walls since spring break 2004!
Hope you're having a great day.

Rena