Monday, August 14, 2006

monday madness

1. How many "people" pictures do you have displayed in your house? Too many to count because i love to put up pictures of my family
2. How many times a month/year do you rearrange your furniture? I like to rearrange the furniture in the living room about every 6 months or so or when i get around to it:)
3. Do you check your email every day? If so, how many times a day? Yes, i check it every day. Maybe 3-4 times a day. Yes i am addicted to the computer:)
4. How often do you generally look at a clock/watch on any given day? Am not really sure.I do know i can't go without wearing my watch.Drives me nuts if i don't have it on and don't know what time it is.
5. How do you handle telemarketer phone calls? I don't answer them. If by chance we do answer them we tell them no thank you and take us off your list.

1 comment:

Ramblins of a middle-aged goddess said...

You do not do Monday Memories I see. I just love MM. I have one up today. I love looking at everyones MM. You have a good list though. I loved the pictures of your new bathroom..wonderful.