1. Do you have children in school?
yes,we have 1 in elementary school, 2 in high school, and one in college.
2. Are YOU currently in school (any level)?
No I am not in school.
3. Did you (or your children) attend a public or private school?
I attended private school for 12 years.
4. As far as formal education, what level have you completed?
I went to college for 2 years
5. Do you, or did you have loans out for your (or your children's) education?
Nope. Luckily we have a payment plan for our daughter's college this year.
6. What are your thoughts on the cost of tuition for colleges and universities?
I think that community college is a lot cheaper than universities and you can receive the same kind of education as a big university and also stay close to home.