Friday, September 07, 2007

The Onion meme

I've been tagged by my mom:)flipflopfloozie for this quite revealing meme. The purpose is to strip you down like an onion layer by layer. So now I stand here before naked. (Oh run, hide....it is scary!!)

Let's get going so you can see how this happened!!!




LAYER 1
On the Outside

Name: Julie F.
Birth Date: June 14
Current Status: married for almost 19 years in Oct.;)
Eye Color: Blue
Hair Color: auburn with blonde highlights

LAYER 2
On the Inside

My Heritage: English
My Fear: losing anyone in my family
My weaknesses: Shopping in general
My Perfect Pizza: sausage and onion

LAYER 3
Yesterday, Today and Tomorrow

My thoughts first waking up : Thank you Lord for another day
My bedtime : sleep is good:)
My most missed memory: when i was little

LAYER 4
My Pick

Pepsi or coke :pepsi
Single or group dates : single dates with hubby
Adidas or Nike : Nike
Tea or Nestea : don't like nestea. i make tea at home
Chocolate or Vanilla : Chocolate
Cappuccino or Coffee : Coffee

LAYER 5
Do You ****?

Smoke : NO WAY!!! Never want to either
Take a shower : Shower not baths
Have a crush : Mel Gibson
Think you’ve been in love : YES!!! Still am
Go to school :Not for a while
Want to get married : Have been married for a while now and our 19th anniversary is in Oct.
Believe in yourself : Sometimes
Think you’re a health freak : I like to eat healthy

LAYER 6
In the Past

Drank alcohol : a little
Gone to the mall : Yep. Probably too much
Been on stage : Yes but not my favorite thing
Eaten sushi : No
Dyed your hair : Dyed no.Highlighted it.

LAYER 7
Have You Ever***?

Played a stripping game :No

LAYER 8
Hoping

Get married: Already married!!

LAYER 9
In A Guy

Best eye colour : blue
Best hair colour : dark brown
Short hair or long hair :short

LAYER 10
What were you doing

A minute ago : doing this meme
Hour ago : dishes
Month ago : probably working like usual
Year ago : working

LAYER 11
Finish This Sentence

I love :my family and friends
I feel : a ok.
I hate : someone who procrastinates and lies.
I hide : things that will hurt people
I miss : my family when they are gone.
I need : my family with me.


Not going to tag anyone so if you do this meme let me know so I can stop by.

1 comment:

Ramblins of a middle-aged goddess said...

Very good..well done!! See it did not hurt and was a pretty easy meme to do this time I thought!! Some of the questions were kind of crazy but they mostly are in these things..Wonder who comes up with these things anyway???