1. When is the last time you planned for a party/social gathering at your house?
Just this weekend..We had two graduates and had a big party at the park in town.
2. What type of event was it?
3. Do you enjoy hosting parties at your house, or do you find the preparation stressful?
Yes but not all the time. There needs to be time in between the parties to re-cooperate:)
4. Do you tend to have a lot more food than needed for these events, or are you pretty good about estimating how much to serve?
I had plenty of food left over this time. We had a pig roast and will be eating pork for at least the rest of this week:)
5. Some people have gatherings at their homes on a regular basis because it forces them to really CLEAN. How do you feel about this?
I know I do clean more when i have people over but that is not the reason i have parties. I clean the house b/c it needs to be cleaned. The parties are just an extra thing and I do like to have a nice looking house when I have guests.