Monday, June 18, 2007

Monday Madness

1. In your opinion, what is the perfect summer daytime temperature?
I like the temperature to be around 70-75 and not very humid. Perfect weather:)

2. What is the perfect nighttime temperature?
About 65 or so with clear skies.

3. Do you plant many flowers around your yard?
Yes!!! I love to plant flowers the more the better.

4. How much lawn do you have to mow? Do you enjoy mowing lawn?
We don't have a really big yard but enough to mow. I do enjoy mowing the lawn. I do it for the exercise.

5. Of the summer months, which is your favorite?
June of course... that is my birthday month.

6. Do you take a long vacation each summer?
Not every summer. We do take maybe a weekend trip but nothing fancy.

7. Is summer your favorite season? If so, why? If not, why not?
I think spring is my favorite season. I like summer but it just gets too hot. I like to watch the flowers and trees bloom in spring and the temperatures are almost perfect in the spring.

3 comments:

Drew said...

Spring is my favorite season as well. Mowing the lawn gives me no exercise because I have a riding lawn mower *lol*. It gives me peace and quiet from my children.

Ramblins of a middle-aged goddess said...

Spring is my favorite time too. I like to see new things pop up in the ground!! It always means new life once again..especially in your part of the world. Here things mostly stay that way all around the year. Julie, read my blog and see what we are dealing with in our world right now. Not good!!
Hope all is well there for you guys.
Love MOM

Trista said...

Stopped by to read your MM. Happy Birthday to you. We have that in common for the month of June.