1. How many times a month/year do you see the sunrise?
Not that often. I do get up early in the morning but not that early:)
2. How many times a week/month do you see the sunset?
I like to watch the sunset,unfortunately where we live you can't see the full sunset from our house so we have to be out somewhere to see the sunset.
3. Do you go out at night and "gaze" at the stars?
I used to go out and look at the stars but now it is only if I am out taking the dog outside.
4. Do you ever look for star clusters, such as the big dipper, etc?
We have looked for the different stars in the sky at night. We have shown our kids the stars and told them what they were since they were little.
5. Do you look for planets at night (with or without a telescope)?
One time our friend brought out a really nice telescope and we got to see some of the planets that you normally wouldn't be able to see,and the moon looked close enough to touch. That was amazing. The girls still talk about it.
6. Are you able to see the northern lights where you live? If so, about how often do they come around?
If we go about an hour or so north of us you could see them. It has to be just the right time of the year though. Have only seen them once since we have lived here.
7. Do you like going outside during a thunderstorm and watching the lightening?
Not all the time but recently we had a really weird lightening storm and we watched it mostly from indoors since it was getting quite bad but we did go outside for a little bit to see the amazing light show.
8. Do you have any really neat weather pictures? PLEASE, feel free to share them!
This is a picture of a storm coming into town. We got quite a storm that day.