Friday, June 22, 2007

Friday Feast #149

Appetizer
Name a funny habit you have.
Don't know if this is considered a habit or not but I have to push the cart at the grocery store when we go shopping. Can't stand it when someone else wants to push it.
(I do let them push the cart sometimes though:)


Soup

If you could instantly know how to play a musical instrument, which one would you pick?
I would like to be able to play the guitar. I play the piano already.

Salad
How long is your hair?
Not very long.


Main Course

When was the last time you forgave someone, and who was it?
I watch kids for my job...I am always forgiving someone or settling some sort of fight.:)

Dessert
What is your favorite kitchen appliance?
This one is easy.... I just got a new stove,so I would say that is my favorite appliance right now. I LOVE it!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

wow, a piano player--impressive!!

Ramblins of a middle-aged goddess said...

Well so you like to push the cart too..hm wonder where you get that from. I can never get it away from your dad..smile..Love MOM

Talk..to..Grams said...

I always wanted to push the cart too! Then everything feels right!
Now I just drive the carts at Wal-Mart and hope I don't knock any dispalys down!
Grams

Ramblins of a middle-aged goddess said...

Julie, I just nominated you for an award..go check out my late Sunday night blog..Love MOM