Sunday, October 07, 2007

Back Home

Well, we made it back. Had a good time but too short for our youngest.They lost their game last night but Caleb made both touchdowns!!! Yeah!! Our middle daughter got to do a lot of driving on the way there and on the way back. Just wouldn't let her drive through Chicago. I am not ready for her to drive through that town-I won't even drive through there. Too many cars!!!
We are all relaxing this afternoon. Those short trips take a lot out of you. I don't like to sleep anywhere away from home anyway-that's just me.:)
Hope everyone had a great weekend!!!

1 comment:

Talk..to..Grams said...

You sure did good letting your daughter do a lot of the driving!!

I bet you had a good time!!

While we were on our trip we got me a eggcrate at Wal-Mart and Kelly put it on the bed for me every night and rolled it up every morning!!! No kidding! I had a hard time sleeping and they didn't need me being cranky on the whole trip and this let me sleep!

Love and Hugs, Grams

Me.... cranky...
well, somethime without sleep :)