Friday, October 19, 2007

friday feast

Appetizer
If you were a dog, what breed would you be, and why?
I would be Shih Tzu just like my dog,because they are cute and cuddly and very loving

Soup
What does the color purple make you think of?
Calm,quiet, peaceful

Salad
Approximately how long does it take you to get ready each morning?
Usually only about 25-30 minutes. I get up before everyone else so mornings are my time.

Main Course
How many cousins do you have, and are you close to them?
8. Not really. We used to get together when we were little,but not any more.


Dessert
Take your initials (first, middle, last) and come up with something else those letters could stand for. (Example: SFO = Sweet Funny Otter)
Juicy Fruit

6 comments:

Heart of Rachel said...

Shih Tzus are beautiful dogs. My friend has one and she spends a lot for its grooming.

Lovely description of purple. I love that color.

Baba said...

Hi Julie, My neighbors have the same dog as you.Thanks for your visit today.Have a fun day. Baba

Anonymous said...

I love your salad idea and I try to do that whenever I can. Have a wonderful Friday!!

h said...

Happy Feast Day. Have you taught the Shih Tzu to sing?

Talk..to..Grams said...

Hi! I have a nice award for you over at my blog! Please come on over and pick it up! You have to scroll down to get to it! Love and Hugs Grams Have a nice weekend!

Ramblins of a middle-aged goddess said...

Hello juicy Fruit!! What a name!! I did not do FF today for reasons I know you understand..busy but i thought mine would be SWEET LOVING WIFE!! smile!! I know you hate not having that middle name!! Sorry!!
Sandy